This is a breaking change! If you use any of the following interfaces, you will see compile errors in your project when you update: IPivotCollectionSource
. The details are listed below, along with recommended mitigations.
- Fixed Add support for reading from remote collections: Refactored the LocalCxmlCollectionSource to accept any URI instead of only local files. Changed the name to CxmlCollectionSource.
- Refactored the ILocalCollectionSource interface back into the IPivotCollectionSource interface since you always need a base for anchoring relative urls. Implementors of IPivotCollectionSource will need to add a BasePath property to their implementation and / or change thier class to inherit from AbstractPivotCollectionSource.
- Renamed IReadablePivotList to IReadOnlyPivotList (the prior name was a mistake, and shouldn't have ever been checked in)
- Refactored the collection sources to extract an AbstractCollectionSource which caches the header information
- Moved the *.sln file to the top level and added all the other projects to it (i.e., it's not just source anymore)
- Updated a number of other classes to accept URIs as well as local paths.
- Added lots of unit/module tests
- Added lots of test collateral for the new tests
- Added the UriUtility class and changed several other classes to use it.
- Updated the create-distro.cmd script to create variety of distributions
- Added different readme files for both the source and binary distributions
- Refactored PauthorProgram so that it doesn't actually call System.Exit to allow for easier module testing
- Updated the sample project to the newest version of PauthorLib
- Updated the headers in all source files to refer to the license hosted on CodePlex
- Cleaned up using statements